Stat Counter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I even dream in paint


Weathered Barn 
 (oil on masonite 11x14)

I know this sounds crazy but I find myself dreaming of painting.  Sometimes it will be changes I need to make to a painting but most often it is compositions and ideas for new paintings.  I definitely dream in color.  No doubt about it because there are time in my dream I have difficulty mixing the right color.  I'm not sure if my dreams mimic my life or the other way around.

All of these paintings so far are in oil but I will need to put the final touches on a watercolor I did in church last Sunday.  I'm donating the painting to the church for a silent auction and want to get it matted before tomorrow. I'll post that painting later today.

I'd appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment