Stat Counter

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Art Marathon


Today felt like an art marathon having spent the morning painting and getting my art supplies together for the two classes I took this afternoon and evening.   Today was the first day of a portrait class with Doc Christensen.  Doc did a demonstration drawing of Angelina Jolie and then we were each given photos of other actors to draw from.  I chose Kenau Reeves since I have little experience drawing men.  We had about an hour to do our drawings.  I am really excited about this class and kicking myself for not having started drawing and painting earlier in my life.  I was with Doc from 2-5pm and Joe Alleman from 6-9pm.  Time just flew by although next time I'll have to remember to bring something to eat for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment