Stat Counter

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I Resolve!

My New Years Resolution was to keep my blog up to date.  Here it is February 1, 2017 and I am finally getting around to it.  I can use the excuse that life has gotten in the way of painting and of blogging and that would certainly be true.  But life is always throwing things in our direction.  It is our choice how long to hold on to what has been thrown at us.  Right now I have a strong need to have more balance in my life and painting does that for me.  It brings me back to my place of center and in turn helps me handle what life tosses at me.

Over the next few days and weeks, I'll post some of the things I've been working on.  I would love to hear your comments as feedback is a wonderful motivator.

Being near the sea has always helped me feel connected.  Since I'm not living as close to the ocean as I would like, I've recently been bringing the ocean to me.


"Breaking Wave"
18x24 oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment